“I have reached an age where if someone tells me to wear socks, I don't have to.” Albert Einstein
We wouldn’t dare tell Dr. Einstein that he has to wear socks…but we think that if he’d ever worn the World’s Softest® Classic socks that he’d have never made that statement! You don’t have to be a genius to appreciate the phenomenal softness of these socks. These socks are thick, cushiony, and undeniably soft – hence our name. They feature a reinforced heel & toe, flat knit toe seam, and tops that stay up without slipping or binding...all those things that make our socks so comfortable that they become your favorite thing to wear.
We don’t know much about quantum physics…we just make the world’s softest socks.
- Low Cut/Ankle length
- Cushioned top, designed to stay up without binding.
- Reinforced Heel & toe for increased durability in high stress areas.
- Full cushioned foot bed provides all day comfort
- Flat knit toe seam for reduced rubbing and irritation.
- Made in USA
- 75% ultra-soft acrylic, 23% nylon, 1% Lycra®, 1% polyester
- more colors Review by Jules
- Great Low-Cut Sock! Review by Janyth
- This low-cut sock does not ride down and is perfect under walking shoes, etc. I wish they had some of the colors they used to carry, but I will keep buying them... in white if nothing else. (Posted on 3/17/11)