“I have reached an age where if someone tells me to wear socks, I don't have to.” Albert Einstein
We wouldn’t dare tell Dr. Einstein that he has to wear socks…but we think that if he’d ever worn the World’s Softest® Classic socks that he’d have never made that statement! You don’t have to be a genius to appreciate the phenomenal softness of these socks. These socks are thick, cushiony, and undeniably soft – hence our name. They feature a reinforced heel & toe, flat knit toe seam, and tops that stay up without slipping or binding...all those things that make our socks so comfortable that they become your favorite thing to wear.
We don’t know much about quantum physics…we just make the world’s softest socks.
- Over the calf/Knee high length
- Cushioned top, designed to stay up without binding.
- Reinforced Heel & toe for increased durability in high stress areas.
- Full cushioned foot bed provides all day comfort
- Flat knit toe seam for reduced rubbing and irritation.
- Made in USA
- 75% ultra-soft acrylic, 23% nylon, 1% Lycra®, 1% polyester
- the best Review by Donald
- Quality is Back!! Review by Ronnie
- WORLDS BEST SOCKS Review by RHK
- Real Made in USA greatness, no excuses Review by AC
4 years is my normal replacement schedule, so the price is a great value. I can't wait for my new order to come for my Christmas present.
Buy American- these socks set a new standard of excellence.
(Posted on 12/19/12)
- great socks, Review by Robbyn
- We are your biggest fans! Review by Ralph
- LOVE the socks Review by Aarene
Did I mention that I wear them while horseback riding...50-mile events?
My feet stay comfortable for the ENTIRE event. I love love love these socks.
Please bring back the purple ("iris") color, it is beautiful. (Posted on 8/2/12)
- Worlds Bestest Socks! Review by Sassy
- I love these socks! Review by ceecee
- These socks are so soft, cozy and warm! I keep thinking I will put them away for the spring, but I keep going back to them day after day! As the previous reviewer said, they stay up on my leg, and they last! I especially like the darker colored ones. My light pink ones got a little dingy on the bottom over a couple years. (Posted on 4/28/11)
- great sock Review by hm
- they feel great,stay up on my leg and they last. (Posted on 3/28/11)